Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lindsay and Blaze

- Blaze Ryan Gigler - January 29, 2010 -

If I have a monument in this world, it is my son. ~ Maya Angelou

A few weeks ago we took a trip north and spent the afternoon with new mom Lindsay and the newest man in her life Blaze! We had such a great time with Lindsay's maternity session in November ( I know I promise I'll post some pictures! ) that we knew Blaze's newborn session would be just as fun! He was a great sport just like his mother and here are some of our favorites from the day. We are looking forward to April and having another great session at Blaze's 3 month mark! Thanks to Brandi for giving up her living room and her afternoon, we really appreciated it! We found out the next day that a certain little man started to smile!








No comments:

Post a Comment